This document refers to the 2.0 version of Apache httpd, which is no longer maintained. Upgrade, and refer to the current version of httpd instead, documented at:
You may follow this link to go to the current version of this document.
Server and Supporting Programs
This page documents all the executable programs included
with the Apache HTTP Server.
- Apache hypertext transfer protocol server
- Apache HTTP server control interface
- Apache HTTP server benchmarking tool
- APache eXtenSion tool
- Configure the source tree
- Create and update user authentication files in DBM format
for basic authentication
- Create and update user authentication files for digest
- Manipulate DBM password databases.
- Create and update user authentication files for basic
- Resolve hostnames for IP-addresses in Apache
- Rotate Apache logs without having to kill the server
- Switch User For Exec
- Other Programs
- Support tools with no own manual page.